Monday 11 March 2013

Farm Visit

Winter Reeds

Tall Reeds Blowing in the Wind

Electric Pylons through the field


Loved these ploughed fields with the old potato left on the surface of the soil

Pieces of Plough

Close up of Plough


I travelled over to a farm near Southport today to take photographs of arable land.  It was a beautiful cold but sunny day and showed off the barren fields.  I was hoping to take photographs of telephone wires and pylons as well.

On the way back I took a turning off the motorway on the spur of the moment because I could see wonderful pylons and gas plants in the distance I think I was  near Ellesmere Port.   I would like to go back and take more photographs and research the area better there were some amazing industrial plants by the river that would make a great future project.  Here are a few of the pylon photographs -  I know I'm now getting obsessed!  But I don't care!   I think they are surreal and have a certain elegance.

Loved these Power Points

Collecting different pylon shapes

Loved these Cylinders

Section of Pylon






No comments:

Post a Comment