Saturday 23 March 2013

Dionne Swift Workshops

Mark Making Dionne Swift Workshop


I have just completed an on-line workshop with Dionne Swift the Textile Artist.   I can really recommend this.  Unfortunately  I was too busy with my Degree work to complete the exercises which you upload onto a group Facebook page, but I used it as a form of relaxation and inspiration.   The workshop was on drawing and mark making and translating that to fabric.  I loved it and will definitely do another course in the future.  I was able to make some new friends on Facebook with common interests and was an excellent form of networking.
Dionne Swift Textile Piece
Dionne Swift Textile Piece


Dionne Swift Devore Piece

The workshop was informative, interesting and stretching.  Worth a look!




No comments:

Post a Comment