Monday 1 April 2013

From Liberty London to Anthropology

Ceramics at Anthropology



It has been a very busy couple of weeks - so busy I have been lapse in writing up my blog!  I have been working hard on pulling together some ideas for ceramics and have been to London to research what you can buy in the shops there.

First I wanted to visit the Victoria and Albert Museum to see some photographs of Ansel Adams and prints by Norman Ackroyd (both of landscapes).  They have this amazing centre where you can study work they have in their collection first hand.  It is a great facility but you do need plenty of time and I shouldn't have combined it with the trip round the shops!

I loved Anthropology and their eclectic mix of household goods.  I could see my telegraph pole designs fitting in nicely!  




All from Anthropology


Loved the pottery in Liberty's especially an outlet called Re-objects.  I will find some images and post about that later.





No comments:

Post a Comment