Tuesday 12 February 2013

CREATIVE SPACE






I took these photographs today of my workspace at uni.  I've surrounded myself with my own photographs and a couple of images of my own work.  It is interesting to see that the colour scheme I have been formulating is evident in the images themselves.  Greys, whites, blues, black and touches of green and yellow.  I want to add silver as well with other processes.  Hopefully I can get into the print room this week to experiment with different materials and processes.    I have produced two acetates to screen print from on various fabrics and hope to digitally print as well.

My current problem is scale.   I know the designs work on paper and stitch (in small scale) they are very tactile and have a certain quality of their own, but when I scale these up I am concerned I will loose this.   So I need to experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment